How We Work
We love to listen! This is the key to a design that will work for YOU. Every project we design is custom. We listen to our clients needs and develop a plan that is based on those needs. We don’t force our ideas, but instead try to understand the client and what they want. We love to create beautiful spaces that are practical and functional.
- My words here will NOT do justice to Justin and David and the entire crew at Ann Arbor remodeling. But hey I will try! We hired AA remodeling to finish our basement after interviewing many contractors. Factors that went into hiring them was (1) Reasonable cost, (2) Reviews and (3) Our own gut feeling about Justin when we met him. Justin appeared to be a solid human with the integrity and work ethic that is hard (rather close to impossible) in this area of work. That was the single most important thing for me. We were not disappointed!! The entire process of remodeling was fantastic. It was well organized, we were given frequent updates, and all the projects were pursued in a timely fashion with no surprise costs! Most of all the entire process was as non-intrusive as a basement remodel can be! David ( who did most of the work in our home) always made sure to clean up after he left. Nathan and all the other crew were great! My wife and I both work and they were working while we were out ( including on a vacation). We trusted them entirely and were not let down. The finished product was amazing. We now have an additional office, a bathroom, bedroom, gym, custom bar and a large living space!! This will be a cozy and comfortable place for our entire family and friends for years to come. To summarize if you are looking for highly skilled, collegial, technologically savvy and trustworthy people for your home improvement projects. Looks no further. We look forward to hiring them again for future projects!.Abhijat N.
- We have hired Ann Arbor Remodeling for 3 projects over the last 3 years: (1) the replacement of our deck and patio, (2) turning our unfinished basement into an office and living space, and finally (3) a complete remodel of our first floor, including removal of a partial wall and complete redesign of the kitchen/dining area. All three projects have dramatically increased our enjoyment (and the value!) of our home, and we have Justin and his team to thank for that. We can't recommend this company enough - from Justin's design sense and outstanding communication skills to his teams' conscientiousness, attention to detail, and professionalism - this is one contractor you can count on to keep you informed and engaged on your project. A remodel is a significant investment, and we've trusted Justin and his team on multiple occasions now with zero regrets. It's not a coincidence that so many of our neighbors have recommended Ann Arbor Remodeling to each other over the last few years - they are above and beyond the best we've experienced!LLisa I.
- Can't say enough good things about the A2 Remodeling team and their work on our entire first floor and partial second floor remodel. You hear horror stories of contractors being horrible communicators, cutting corners, unexpected costs. There was none of that. Daily/Weekly pictures and updates of the project, always on schedule, it just goes on. They put up giant beams, new windows, built rooms, brand new kitchen, and more and it is all perfect. Highly recommend if you are looking for high quality extremely professional work from a team who are passionate, excited and extremely knowledgeable about what they do.Maria C.
- We had a great renovation experience. Having worked with other builders, Ann Arbor Remodeling was hands down the most organized and best communicators. Keeping in mind that we were living in the space during the work, the team was super respectful of our space and kept everything very clean. In the end our bathroom and master bed look fantastic! We highly recommend!Kim D.
- Justin and his team did a fantastic job with our Trex deck build. His input in the design phase was exactly what we were looking for, and the quality and care showed in his build techniques. Not only did they build the deck, but designed an integrated gas fire pit that we have already used to cook amazing Smores after dinner with the neighbors. Thank you Ann Arbor Remodeling!Alan J
- I wanted to let you know how tremendously pleased we are with the basement and bathroom remodeling project that you just completed in our home. Your wonderful design consultation opened our eyes to the possibilities that existed for our home. Ann Arbor Remodeling provided me with the quality, service and honest integrity that made my dreams come true.Dyan A.